Click Wallets at the top right of the dashboard.
Select the currency (token) you want to deposit to your Liquid account from the drop-down menu right under the Deposits header. Click Get Started on the next screen.
Fill out all fields displayed on the dashboard with your bank account information.
- Bank Name: use the correct/full bank name as indicated on your bank statement or by the SWIFT code.
- Bank Branch: use "Head Office".
- SWIFT/Bank Code/IFSC: For Indian bank accounts, please use the SWIFT (instead of IFSC) since it is not a local transaction.
- Account Holder Name: the name of the individual/entity who owns the bank account.
- Account Number: use full number of your bank account. Use the IBAN if your bank account is based in SEPA countries, Ukraine, or United Arab Emirates.
- Bank Statement: a bank-issued statement that is no older than 3 months and contains at least bank name, account name, and account holder. Electronic/digital statements are accepted. PDF format is preferred.
If your bank account is co-owned by another person, tick the Joint Account checkbox to provide this person's ID document. This is for KYC purpose.
US based bank accounts are not supported due to a number of regulations in the States.
Click Add Bank Account to save.