Liquid will consider retrieval for deposits that have a value of at least 5000 USDe per transaction. All token retrieval requests where the value is less than 5000 USDe will not be considered. We will not attempt to retrieve tokens that are not listed on Liquid.
For all token retrieval application requests, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Amount of tokens to be retrieved
- Token name and wallet address to which tokens were transferred
- Transaction hash
- Wallet address from which tokens were transferred
- Correct Liquid wallet address to which tokens should have been transferred
Liquid shall retain 10% of all tokens being retrieved as a fee for the service, plus a non-refundable one-time fee of 500 QASH paid prior to token retrieval process. This 500 QASH will be debited from user account. If QASH is not ready in the account, it will need to be purchased in order to be debited.
Tokens sent to the wrong address will be retrieved once a month at the end of the month. Application request must be received no later than the 3rd Thursday of the month in order to be eligible for consideration. Request sent after the 3rd Thursday of the month will be moved to next month.
- The recovery of cross-chain deposits is an inherently risky and time consuming process. Not all tokens to sent to an incorrect address can be recovered. The difficulty, time to process, probability of success is dependent on which token has been mistakenly sent to which address.
- All token recoveries will be attempted on a best-efforts basis only. Liquid does not guarantee a successful return of funds.
- Liquid shall not be held responsible of any loss of tokens that occurs during the retrieval process.
- The processing fee of 500 QASH is non-refundable and must be funded in the client account prior to the retrieval of the tokens.