● QUOINE (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the QASH Rewards Program (the “Program”) at our sole discretion.
● By entering the Program, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive
● QUOINE reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or by having engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
● Participants must have a KYC-verified trading account with QRYPTOS or QUOINEX to join the QASH Rewards Program and receive their QASH rewards. Any abuse of account creations by means of duplication or fraud will result in an account ban.
● QASH rewards for written content and retweet submissions will be published on the Public Tracking Sheet: https://goo.gl/aGTBGk
● QASH rewards will be credited to participants’ accounts every month at the end of the month using the QASH/USD rate at midnight (GMT+8) on that day.
● The participants must accept that their full name may be used in any of the Organiser’s various platforms, Internet-based or otherwise, for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
● QUOINE decisions in any matter in relation to the program shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
● QUOINE does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the program, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but are not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
● All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the program, will be deemed as property of QUOINE and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent form or providing any payment to the participant.
● This Program is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.