Terms and Conditions
1. QUOINE Pte Ltd ( “Organiser”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Liquid Trading Bonus Challenge (the “Campaign”) or Campaign Rules at our sole discretion.
2. During the period from 1 February 2019 00:00 AM GMT+8 to 22 February 2019 23:59 PM GMT+8 (the “Campaign Period’), Liquid users who have a live, KYC-verified trading account on Liquid (“Participants”) automatically will be eligible to take part in the Campaign, subject to these terms and conditions. Residents of Japan are not allowed to participate in this Campaign
3. By participating in the Campaign, each Participant represents that he or she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of Organiser without limitation or qualification.
4. Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any Participant or to reject Participants deemed ineligible for the Campaign (be it under these terms and conditions or by having engaged in a conduct that Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
5. The Campaign mechanics are set out below:
- This campaign is only applicable for spot trades
- Bonus rewards would be paid out in QASH to your Liquid account by the end of the following calendar month after the campaign period.
- Total bonus payouts are subject to a cap of USDe15,000 of QASH for all Participants combined, and will be paid out in order of applicable total transaction volume during the campaign period.
- Each Participant is entitled to a maximum bonus reward of USDe888.00 of QASH.
- Eligible pairings: BTC/JPY, BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, BTC/SGD, BTC/AUD, BTC/HKD, BTCUSDC, BTCGUSD, ETH/JPY, ETH/USD, ETH/EUR, ETH/SGD, ETH/AUD, ETH/HKD, ETHUSDC, ETHGUSD, XRP/JPY, XRP/USD, XRP/EUR, XRP/SGD, XRP/AUD, XRP/HKD, BCHJPY, BCHUSD, BCHSGD, QASH/JPY,
To qualify for our trading bonus on spot trades shown in the table below, the aggregate value of all your trades during the campaign period must be equal to or greater than USDe1 million (where one “USDe” means the USD equivalent of the cryptocurrency being purchased or sold, based on market prices available on Liquid at the time of the applicable transaction). Bonus rewards will credited into your account after the campaign is over by the end of the following month.
Level 1 bonus tier: If your spot trade volume is less than USD5 million but more than USD1 million your maximum bonus reward per tier is USDe198
Level 2 bonus tier: If your spot trade volume is USD5-10 million your maximum bonus reward per tier is USDe588
Level 3 bonus tier: If your spot trade volume over USD10 million your maximum bonus reward per tier is USDe888
If your trade value for the month on spot is equal to USDe10 million, you would qualify for a Level 2 rebate of USD5.88 per USDe1 million traded, which means your bonus for the month would be: USDe10 million ÷ USDe1 million x USD58.80 = USD588.0
6. Organiser will announce the bonus recipients of the Campaign by 15 March 2019. An email confirmation will be sent to all bonus recipients to complete the distribution of the applicable bonus amounts.
7. Participants who engage in wash trading (selling and repurchasing the same digital asset to give the impression of trading volume and/or price increase, in order to make profit) or other manipulative trading practices (as determined by Organiser in its sole discretion) will automatically be disqualified.
8. Staff of Organiser may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive bonus amounts.
9. To receive the bonus amounts, Participants must possess a live, KYC-verified trading account with Liquid.
10. Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review will not be entertained.
11. Organiser does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations or force majeure, which include but are not limited to regulatory events, government directives, government interventions, and acts of God.
12. This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.