Liquid supports fiat deposits and withdrawals made in USD, SGD, EUR, and AUD.
Currencies not listed above are not supported for deposits and withdrawals. The platform will also let you know when you navigate to these currencies on Wallets page.
In general, all supported crypto currencies on Liquid are available for deposits and withdrawals, except:
- Currencies/tokens that are going through token swap or hard fork. All customers will be notified beforehand.
- Currencies/tokens that are in still in IEO stage.
- Currencies/tokens that have finished IEO stage but are not yet listed on Liquid as tradable products.
Banking details for SGD deposits on Liquid have changed.
Effectively immediately, please use the following bank details to deposit SGD to Liquid:
- Name: Swapforex Limited
- Bank: Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
- Branch: Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A., 20 Piekna Street, 00-549 Warsaw, Poland
- Account number: 34 1750 0009 0000 0000 3983 6025
- IBAN: PL34 1750 0009 0000 0000 3983 6025
- SWIFT: RCBWPLPW
While deposits made to DBS Bank will be accepted up to March 31, unexpected delays may result in the transfer being rejected.
FAST deposits for SGD will no longer be supported from April 1. Only SWIFT deposits and withdrawals for SGD will be available on Liquid.
SWIFT deposits and withdrawals may be subject to additional fees charged by your bank. Please contact your bank should you require further information about such charges.
The 35.25 USD charge by Swapforex to process withdrawals remains unchanged.