Home currency pair
Home currency pair is BTC + the home currency of your Country of Residence selected at registration. For example if your Country of Residence is China, your home currency pair will be BTC/CNY.
Your home currency pair can be found by hovering the cursor over the humanoid icon on the upper right side of the platform.
Spot trading (EXCHANGE mode)
For crypto/fiat pairs, trading fee is zero for all pairs (home and non-home).
For crypto/crypto pairs that were previously on Qryptos only:
- 0.15% execution value for market taker
- -0.075% execution value (rebate) for market maker
If you choose to pay trading fee using QASH, there will be a 50% discount applicable only to crypto/crypto pairs for market takers.
However, please note that crypto/crypto pairs that were previously listed on Quoinex are currently zero fee/rebate (for takers & makers).
List of zero fee crypto/crypto pairs.
Margin trading (MARGIN mode)
There is no Trading Fee on margin trading.
However, on Liquid, a margin trader pays an “opening interest” at the moment the trade is started, and a “daily interest” at ~2200 UTC daily for as long as the trade is kept open. Both interests have one same rate which is decided by the lender.
Liquid does not charge fees for crypto deposits at the moment.
Liquid does not charge fees for incoming fiat deposits. We credit to our customers what we receive from our banks and payment processors. If your deposit is not the full amount when credited to your Liquid account, the difference is always bank fee.
We are using the following banks and payment processors:
- SBI Japan (JPY): local transaction fee
- Swapforex (USD, AUD, SGD, EUR): zero fee
- UAB Mistertango (EUR - for deposits within SEPA): Processing fee of 0.99 EUR is applied by UAB Mistertango. Note that if your account is also held at UAB Mistertango, zero fee is charged.
Swapforex itself is a payment processor, not a bank. Transactions processed by Swapforex are subject to fees and charges imposed by their banks, which are in this case Raiffeisen Poland and DBS Singapore.
Liquid does not charge fee for crypto withdrawals at the moment.
Withdrawal fee collected by Liquid for fiat payments is deducted into withdrawal amount.
- USD: 5 USD
- SGD: 5 SGD
- EUR: 5 EUR
- AUD: 5 AUD
- JPY: Liquid fee 500 JPY + local bank fee 216 JPY (applied only if recipient bank account is local)
Payment processor charges:
- Swapforex: 35.25 USD equivalent per transaction
- UAB Mistertango (SEPA payments only): 0.99 EUR per transaction, or zero if the beneficiary account is held at UAB Mistertango.
"Interest Payment Fee" is 50% of Interest Transfer and is collected by Liquid from the lender whenever Interest Transfer is credited.