Liquid officially supports USD deposits via The Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN) that allow fast and free USD transfers between Silvergate account holders participating at Liquid.
Requirements to apply:
- You must have an SEN Account open at Silvergate Bank.
- Add your SEN bank account to Liquid (refer: How do i add a bank account)
- Your SEN Account must be under the same legal name as your Liquid account.
- Your SEN Account must be connected to Quoine account at Silvergate.
- In addition to AML/KYC-limited jurisdictions, clients based in unsupported countries list of Liquid are not eligible for this service.
Please use the following bank details for deposits to Liquid:
Receiving USD via SEN
Receiving Bank Name
Quoine PTE Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number
Wire Routing Transit Number
SEN Account #
Receiving Bank Address
4250 Executive Square, Suite 300, La Jolla, CA 92037
8 Orange Grove Rd, Singapore
Important Note: No fees for withdrawals or deposits sent via SEN
How do i add a bank account
For any questions, please contact the Liquid Customer Support team.