Published on January 2021
The Sign up to Liquid to earn QASH Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (“Quoine”) during the period from 25 January 2021, 00:00 to 1 March 2021, 23:59 (JST) (the “Campaign Period”).
2. The mechanics of the Campaign are set out below:
i. The Campaign is open to individuals residing or domiciled in Vietnam who have not previously opened an account with Quoine on the Liquid platform (“Eligible Persons”). Individuals who have an existing Liquid account, or who have previously opened an account with Quoine, will not be eligible to participate.
ii. Quoine will give away 300 QASH to each Eligible Person who qualifies for the giveaway. The QASH award will be given away to the first 10,000 qualifying Eligible Persons on a first-come-first-served basis.
iii. To qualify for the giveaway, Eligible Persons must:
a. successfully register and open a Verified Account with Quoine on the Liquid platform during the Campaign Period; and
b. deposit at least 0.1 ETH into their Liquid account during the Campaign Period.
A “Verified Account” is where the user has successfully passed Quoine’s verification process, including the submission and approval of the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address (please refer here for information on Verified Accounts).
3. Quoine will distribute the QASH awards to recipients’ respective Liquid accounts by 3 March 2021, 23:59 (JST). Recipients must maintain a live, Verified Account on Liquid at the time of distribution to receive the QASH award. Quoine may revise the distribution schedule in its sole discretion.
4. Quoine reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if Quoine deems or suspect that such person:
b. has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
c. has engaged in conduct that Quoine considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by Quoine.
For avoidance of doubt, users who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
5. If any person is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, Quoine is entitled at any time:
a. to forfeit, withdraw or withhold any award; or
b. where the award has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim such award and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of such award from the recipient’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from Quoine.
6. Employees of Quoine or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any awards under the Campaign.
7. Quoine’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign will be determined by Quoine and are final and binding.
8. Quoine does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a person from participating in the Campaign as a result of technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
9. Quoine will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing awards due, and any subsequent changes to the award value (if any).
10. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions prevail.
12. Quoine reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at their sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
13. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
14. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
15. Each person who enters or participates in any aspect of the Campaign represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of Quoine without limitation or qualification.