Published on December 2020
1. The FIO Year-end Giveaway Campaign (the “Campaign”) is jointly conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Quoine”) and FIO Protocol, Ltd. (the “Sponsor”, and together with Quoine, the “Organisers”) during the period from 19 December 2020, 00:00 to 31 December 2020, 23:59 (JST) (the “Campaign Period”).
2. This Campaign is not open to (a) users that are residing, located, domiciled, incorporated, or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by Quoine from time to time; or (b) corporate account holders.
3. The Campaign consists of two sub-campaigns, “FIO Secret Santa Giveaway” and “FIO Referral Giveaway”. The terms of each are set out below:
i. FIO Secret Santa Giveaway
a. The FIO Secret Santa Giveaway is open to individual users who have a Verified Account with Quoine on the Liquid platform (each, a “Participant”). Please refer here for information on Verified Accounts.
b. To stand a chance to win FIO tokens (“FIO”) under this sub-campaign, Participants must:
i. register their own “@liquid” FIO address on app.liquid.com/wallets/deposits
ii. hold at least USD50 worth of FIO in their Liquid account at the time of the random snapshot by Quoine. Quoine will conduct a random snapshot of the FIO held in Participants’ Liquid accounts at such time before the end of the Campaign Period, as determined by it in its sole discretion.
c. 5 eligible Participants will be randomly selected by the Organisers to win USD50 worth of FIO each.
ii. FIO Referral Giveaway
a. The FIO Referral Giveaway is open to persons who have not previously opened an account with Quoine on the Liquid platform. Persons who have an existing account with Quoine on the Liquid platform, or who have previously opened an account with Quoine, will not be eligible to participate.
b. New Liquid users who successfully register and open a Verified Account on the Liquid platform with Quoine using the Sponsor’s affiliate referral code or referral link during the Campaign Period (“New Users”) will stand a chance to win USD50 worth of FIO.
c. 3 New Users will be randomly selected by the Organisers to win USD50 worth of FIO each.
4. The maximum total value of FIO prizes a user can receive in this Campaign is USD50.
5. Quoine will contact the prize recipients and distribute the FIO to recipients’ respective Liquid accounts no later than 7 days after the end of the Campaign Period. Quoine may revise the foregoing schedule in its sole discretion.
6. The Organisers reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organisers deem or suspect that such person:
b. has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
c. has engaged in conduct that the Organisers consider inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organisers.
For avoidance of doubt, users who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
7. If any person is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 6 above, the Organisers are entitled at any time:
a. to forfeit, withdraw or withhold any prize; or
b. where the prize has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim such prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of such prize from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organisers.
8. Employees of the Organisers or their related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any prizes under the Campaign.
9. The Organisers’ decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign will be determined by the Organisers and are final and binding.
10. The Organisers do not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a person from participating in the Campaign as a result of technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
11. The Organisers will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing prizes due, and any subsequent changes to the prize value (if any).
12. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions prevail.
14. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at their sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
15. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
17. Each person who enters or participates in any aspect of the Campaign represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organisers without limitation or qualification.