Liquid will be supporting Flare Networks’ upcoming SPARK airdrop, where XRP holders will receive free SPARK tokens.
The airdrop snapshot will be conducted on December 12, 2020, at 00:00 GMT to determine the eligible XRP holders on Liquid that will receive free SPARK tokens after the Flare network launch at a later date. We expect that eligible users will receive at least 1 SPARK token for every 1 XRP held, which will be distributed to their Liquid accounts after Liquid receives the airdropped SPARK tokens.
To facilitate the snapshot, Liquid will suspend all XRP deposits and withdrawals starting from December 11, 2020, 22:00 GMT. We advise customers to allocate sufficient time to complete all pending XRP deposits and withdrawals before the start of the service suspensions.
XRP trading on Liquid will continue to operate without any disruptions during the conduct of the snapshot. Liquid will resume XRP deposits and withdrawals after the snapshot is completed, which is expected to occur around December 12, 2020 02:00 GMT.
How many SPARK tokens will you receive?
Liquid will be using the formula below to calculate the airdropped SPARK amount for each eligible user holding XRP on its platform.
- Liquid will divide the amount of XRP held by a specific user by the total amount of XRP held by Liquid at the time of the snapshot.
- We will then multiply this number with the total SPARK tokens Liquid receives for the airdrop.
Eligibility criteria for Liquid + SPARK airdrop
- If you have fewer than 1 XRP in your Liquid account at the time of the snapshot, you will not be eligible to participate in the airdrop.
- We will not count any pending XRP deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot.
- We will not count XRP used for Margin or Infinity trades, or utilised for Lending, at the time of the snapshot.
- Eligible users MUST maintain a live, KYC-verified Liquid account at the time of distribution of the airdropped SPARK tokens by Liquid.
Disclaimer: All tokens listed on Liquid are subject to Liquid’s standard listing review process, and Liquid’s participation in this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of SPARK on Liquid.