1. The SAND 2020 Campaign (the “Campaign”) is jointly conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Quoine”) and TSBMV Global Limited (the “Sponsor”, and together with Quoine, the “Organisers”) during the period from 27 November 2020, 18:00 to 25 December 2020, 18:00 (JST) (the “Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is open only to individual users of the Liquid platform who have a Verified Account with Quoine on Liquid (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions (please refer here for information on Verified Accounts).
3. This Campaign is not open to (a) users that are residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by Quoine from time to time or (b) corporate account holders.
4. The Campaign consists of the “Buy and Swap SAND”, “AMA Session with The Sandbox” and “Most Active Users Christmas Airdrop” sub-campaigns where Participants stand a chance to win SAND token (“SAND”) prizes. The mechanics of the sub-campaigns are set out below:
i. Buy and Swap SAND
a. Qualifying Participants stand to receive 242 in SAND for each eligible SAND transaction executed through Liquid Buy and Swap between 27 November 2020, 18:00 to 11 December 2020, 18:00 (JST).
b. To qualify for the giveaway, participants must (i) execute an eligible SAND transaction; (ii) like, retweet, and tag 2 friends on the specified campaign post, and (iii) direct message @Liquid_Global Twitter account with a screenshot of their transaction from Liquid Buy and Swap.
c. An eligible SAND transaction executed through Liquid Buy and Swap consists of either:
i. SAND purchase transaction through “Buy with VISA”; or
ii. a swap transaction involving SAND executed through “Swap”,
that is at least 725 SAND in value.
b. Up to 242,000 SAND will be given away under this sub-campaign on a first-come-first-served basis.
ii. AMA Session with the Sandbox
a. 200 USD in SAND will be given away to each Participant who submits a winning question for the AMA session conducted by the Sponsor.
b. Winning questions comprise the 5 best questions as determined by the Organisers in their sole discretion, selected from the 15 questions chosen by the Organisers to be covered during the AMA session.
c. To stand a chance to be selected, Participants must submit questions through Twitter by replying to the campaign post by @Liquid_Global between 5 December 2020, 18:00 to 9 December 2020, 18:00 (JST).
iii. Most Active Users Christmas Airdrop
a. The top 1,000 Participants with the highest spot trading volume on Liquid on Christmas Day will each receive an airdrop of 242 SAND to their Liquid account.
b. Spot trading volume will be determined with reference to the aggregate value of buy and sell transactions executed on spot trading markets through a Participant’s Liquid account between 15 December 2020, 18:00 to 25 December 2020, 18:00 (JST), excluding self-matched trades.
c. All trading volume should be a result of legitimate trade transactions and Participants are reminded that wash trading and other prohibited trading practices are strictly forbidden.
5. Quoine will contact the prize recipients within 7 days from the conclusion of each sub-campaign. Quoine will distribute all SAND prizes to recipients’ respective Liquid accounts no later than 7 days after the end of the Campaign Period. Quoine may revise the foregoing schedule in its sole discretion.
6. The Organisers reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organisers deem or suspect that such person:
b. has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
c. has engaged in conduct that the Organisers consider inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organisers.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
7. If any person is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 6 above, the Organisers are entitled at any time:
a. to forfeit, withdraw or withhold any prize; or
b. where the prize has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim such prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of such prize from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organisers.
8. Employees of the Organisers or their related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any prizes under the Campaign.
9. The Organisers’ decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign will be determined by the Organisers and are final and binding.
10. The Organisers do not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a person from participating in the Campaign as a result of technical restrictions, issues, or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
11. The Organisers will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing prizes due, and any subsequent changes to the prize value (if any).
12. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers, or promotions unless otherwise stated.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing, or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions prevail.
14. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, withdraw, or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at their sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
15. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
17. Each person who enters or participates in any aspect of the Campaign represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organisers without limitation or qualification.