DASH Referral Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. The DASH Referral Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organizer ”) during the period from 22 June 2020 00:00:00 UTC+8 to such time as to be determined and notified by the Organizer (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign is open to persons who have not previously opened an account on the Liquid platform with the Organizer (“New Customers”), subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This Campaign is not open to users (i) that have an existing account, or who have previously opened an account, on the Liquid platform with the Organizer; (ii) that are residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organizer from time to time; or (iii) that have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organizer.
3. Campaign mechanics are as follows:
(i) Each New Customer that has successfully registered and opened a Liquid account
during the Campaign Period using the DASH referral link will receive a 10% discount on trading fees incurred by the New Customer for any trade made for 60 days from the date of registration of the New Customer’s Liquid account (the “ DASH Referral Discount”).
(ii) The DASH Referral Discount will be applied before any other applicable fee
discounts (e.g. QASH discounts) and is not applicable to negative or zero-rated trading fees. New Customers will not be entitled to the DASH Referral Discount after the 60-day period lapses. The DASH Referral Discount is in place of, and not in addition to, any other referral discount that may be offered by the Organiser at any time (including the Liquid Referral Program).
(iv) For avoidance of doubt, “trading fees” refer to fees collected by the Organiser for
services provided through the Trade module on Liquid such as Spot Trading, Margin
Trading, Liquid Infinity and Liquid Perpetuals. The DASH Referral Discount are not
applicable to transactions made under any other module on Liquid (e.g. IEO Market,
Lending, Buy and Swap).
4. Please be aware that the Organizer may amend the Campaign (in particular, the terms of the DASH Referral Discount set out above) at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, notwithstanding that such amendment may be to the disadvantage to a participating New Customer.
5. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a New Customer or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organizer deems or suspects that such person:
Liquid Trading Rules or any other agreement entered into with the Organiser (whether in relation to this Campaign or otherwise);
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, New Customers who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading whether conducted independently or in tandem with others) will be disqualified automatically from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any New Customer is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organizer is entitled to at any time:
(i) to forfeit, withdraw or withhold any or all DASH Referral Discount(s);
(ii) where the DASH Referral Discount(s) has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim any or all of such DASH Referral Discount(s) and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of such DASH Referral Discount(s) from the respective Liquid accounts in any currency. In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organizer.
7. The Organizer’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organizer and are final and binding.
8. The Organizer does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a New Customer from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
9. The Organizer will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing DASH Referral Discount due, and any subsequent changes to the DASH Referral Discount value (if any).
10. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
13. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
14. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
15. By participating in the Campaign, the New Customer represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organizer without limitation or qualification