Liquid x Dash Deposit to Win DASH Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The Liquid x Dash Deposit to Win DASH Campaign
The “Campaign” is jointly conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (“Quoine”) and
Dash Core Group the “Sponsor”, and together with Quoine, the “Organizers”) during the period from 30 June 2020 to 2 July 2020 (the “Campaign Period”).
The Campaign will be open to new and existing users of the Liquid platform who have a live Verified Account on Liquid with Quoine (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions (please see here for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by Quoine from time to time; (ii) users who are corporate or other entities; or (iii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than Quoine.
3. Up to  DASH tokens (“DASH”) will be given away by the Sponsor under the Campaign to a total of up to  winners. The mechanics of the Campaign are set out below:
Subject to applicable terms and conditions, the three Participants who are first to deposit at least 1.0 DASH to their Liquid accounts during each round of the Campaign and complete a minimum of 5 trades on Liquid in either the DASH/BTC or DASH/USDT order book will be eligible to win 0.50 DASH.
The start date and time of each round of the Campaign is set out in the table below:
Round. Time Date
Round 1. 10:00:00 (UTC+8). June 30, 2020
Round 2. 22:00:00 (UTC+8). June 30, 2020
Round 3. 10:00:00 (UTC+8). July 1, 2020
Round 4. 22:00:00 (UTC+8). July 1, 2020
Round 5. 10:00:00 (UTC+8). July 2, 2020
Round 6. 22:00:00 (UTC+8). July 2, 2020
c. Each Participant may win only one prize during the Campaign.
d. Participants must deposit DASH from a non-Liquid account to the Participant’s Liquid
account to be eligible for a prize in the Campaign.
e. Participants do not need to hold deposited DASH in their Liquid accounts for any length of time in order to be eligible. Participants may trade deposited DASH immediately.
f. DASH deposits made via API are not eligible for this Campaign.
g. If any Participant is for any reason deemed by the Organizers not to be eligible to receive their prize before or at the time of distribution for any reason, their prize will go to the Participant who was the next qualifying Participant. The Organizers reserve the right, but are not obligated, to select another Participant as a prize winner in their discretion in the event any prize remains unallocated for any reason whatsoever. The Organizers shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether Participant is eligible to be selected as a prize winner.
4. Campaign winners will be announced daily through the official Liquid Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Liquid_Global?s=20
5. The DASH prizes given away by the Sponsor will be distributed to prize recipients’ respective Liquid accounts by 30 July 2020 or such other date determined by the Organizers in their discretion. An email confirmation will be sent to all prize recipients for the purposes of facilitating distribution of the applicable DASH prize.
6. The Organizers reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organizers deem or suspect that such person:
ii. has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
iii. has engaged in conduct that the Organizers considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organizers.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
7. If any prize recipient is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 6 above, the Organizers are entitled to at any time:
i. forfeit, withdraw or withhold any part of the prize; or
ii. where the prize has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim the prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the prize from such person’s Liquid account in any currency or cryptocurrency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organizers.
8. Employees of the Organizers or their related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any prize under this Campaign.
9. The Organizers’ decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign
will be final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organizers and are final and binding.
10. The Organizers do not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent
a: Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
11. The Organizers will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing the prize due, and any subsequent changes to the prize value (if any).
12. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
14. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at their sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person
15. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
17. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organisers without limitation or qualification.