1. The Social Referral Competition (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 26th May 2020 00:00 AM GMT+7 to 10th June 2020 11:59 PM GMT+7 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to all existing users of the Liquid platform who have a live Account on Liquid with the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. This Campaign is a special limited-time promotion offered to Referrers in conjunction with the launch of the Liquid Referral Program. Campaign mechanics are as follows:
(i) Participants who (a) share their referral code in a video uploaded on a Qualifying Platform; or (b) share their referral code in a video description on a Qualifying Platform, shall be eligible to one (1) lucky draw entry to stand the chance to win an extra three (3) months of Launch Referral Bonus (ie. 50% of a Referee’s trading fees) after the end of the Liquid Referral Launch Bonus campaign (“Prize”).
(ii) “Qualifying Platform” refers to YouTube, Twitch or DLive.
(iii) To participate in the Campaign, Participants have to reply to the relevant tweet posted on @Liquid_Global relating to this Campaign with the link to such video or video description before the end of the Campaign Period. The link must be publicly accessible.
(iv) Each Participant is allowed one (1) entry in this Campaign.
(iii) Five (5) lucky draw entries will be selected after the end of the Campaign to determine the Prize winners. Winners must be contactable by @Liquid_Global on Twitter Direct Message and shall provide all information as may be requested by the Organiser to be able to receive the Prize.
4. Please be aware that the Organiser may amend the Campaign at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, notwithstanding that such amendment may be to the disadvantage to a Participant.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant, Referrer or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants or Referrers who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading whether conducted independently or in tandem with others) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any Participant or Referrer is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) to forfeit, withdraw or withhold any or all parts of the Prize;
(ii) where any part of the Prize has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim any or all of such part of the Prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the Prize from the relevant Liquid accounts in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organiser and are final and binding.
8. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a Participant or Referrer from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
9. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing Prize due, and any subsequent changes to the Prize value (if any).
10. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
13. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
14. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
15. By participating in the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.