1. The Liquid PNL Sharing Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 14th April 2020 00:00 AM GMT+7 to 21st April 2020 23:59 PM GMT+7 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to new users of the Liquid platform who have a live, Basic or Verified Account on Liquid (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions. A Verified Account is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address have been approved and the user has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please click here for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users who are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; (ii) users who are corporates; or (iii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. The Campaign mechanics are as follows:
(i) Participants who log into their Liquid Pro Account during the Campaign Period and share their Liquid PnL via mobile on Twitter or Facebook, will be eligible for one (1) lucky draw entry to win a $100 (the “Prize”)
(ii) Participants will be entitled to four (4) entries if they successfully share Liquid PnL. Maximum prize per person is $100.
(iii) The Organiser will select five (5) lucky draw entries at the end of the Campaign to determine the Prize winners.
4. The Organiser shall contact the winners by 30th April 2020. The Organiser will airdrop the Prize to the winners Liquid accounts on 10th May 2020. The Organiser may revise this schedule in its sole discretion.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any winner is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) to forfeit, withdraw or withhold the Prize
(ii) where the Prize has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim the Prize ] and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the Prize from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any Prize.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and conclusive. All valuations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organiser and are final and binding.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
10. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing trade value and Prize due, and any subsequent changes to the Prize value (if any).
11. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
14. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
15. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.