Published on March 2020
1. The $200USD Giveaway Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 1 March 2020 00:00 AM GMT+8 until further notice (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to existing users of the Liquid platform who have a live, Basic or Verified Account on Liquid with the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions. A “Verified Account” is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address has been approved and the user has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please refer to here for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. An “Eligible Participant” is a Participant who meets all of the following criteria during the Campaign Period:
(i)The Participant must have clicked on a message from Liquid shown on Liquid.com website inviting the Participant to participate in doing a survey (https://my.nativeforms.com/PF0RiRUPmZCNzEjNu5WNy1Db ) during the Campaign Period.
(ii)The Participant must answer all questions listed in the survey form to be eligible for a lucky draw during the Campaign Period.
(iii)The Participant’s Liquid account is a Basic or Verified Account as of the conclusion of each monthly draw during the Campaign Period.
4. The Organiser will select one winner among all Eligible Participants by the end of the month and deposit an amount of Bitcoin (BTC) equivalent to $200USD into the winner’s Liquid account. The Organiser expects to announce the winner via email and to deposit the Prize to the winner’s Liquid account around the end of each month. The Organiser may revise this schedule in its sole discretion.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be disqualified automatically from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any winner is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 6 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) forfeit, withdraw or withhold any Prize; or
(ii) if the Prize has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim the Prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the Prize from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive a Prize.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent the Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
12. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation any error in computing trades and Prize due, and any subsequent changes to the Prize value (if any).
13. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions prevail.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
16. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
17. This Campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
18. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.