Liquid Lunar New Year Day 2 Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. The Liquid Lunar New Year Day 2 Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 24 January 2020 00:00 AM GMT+8 to 24 January 2020 23:59 PM GMT+8 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to new users of the Liquid platform who have a live, Verified Account on Liquid with the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions. A Verified Account is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address has been approved and he has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please refer to here for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. The Campaign mechanics are as follows:
(i) Participants who log into their Liquid Account during the Campaign Period and click on the Campaign pop-up are entitled to one (1) lucky draw entry to win 1,776 CEL tokens and 888 SGA tokens (collectively, the “Prize”).
(ii) Participants will be entitled to one (1) additional lucky draw entry if they successfully execute at least USD 100 worth of CEL token spot trades and USD 188 worth of SGA token spot trades through their Liquid accounts.
(iii) The Organiser will select one (1) lucky draw entry at the end of the Campaign to determine the Prize winner.
(iv) Participants who click on the hidden “Axie” on the Liquid platform during the Campaign Period will be entitled to (1) lucky draw entry to win a team of 3 Axies on Axies Infinity (“Axie Giveaway”). The Organiser will select five (5) lucky draw entries to determine 5 winners for the Axie Giveaway. Each Participant may only enter (1) lucky draw entry for the Axie Giveaway.
4. The Organiser shall contact the winners by 3 February 2020. The Organiser will (i) airdrop the Prize to the Prize winner’s Liquid account; and (ii) instruct Axie Giveaway winners on how they can claim their prize by 28 February 2020. The Organiser may revise this schedule in its sole discretion.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any winner is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) forfeit, withdraw or withhold the Prize or benefit; or
(ii) where the Prize or benefit has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim the Prize or benefit and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the Prize or benefit from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any Prize or benefit.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive. All valuations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organiser and are final and binding.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
10. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing trade value and Prize or benefit due, and any subsequent changes to the Prize or benefit value (if any).
11. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
14. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
15. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.