Liquid <> IDRT Referral Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. The Liquid <> IDRT Referral Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”). The Campaign is open to persons who have not previously opened an account on the Liquid platform with the Organiser (“New Customers”), subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This Campaign is not open to persons (i) who have an existing account, or who have previously opened an account, on the Liquid platform with the Organiser; (ii) who are residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (iii) who have opened accounts on the Liquid platform with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. The Organiser will randomly select 100 New Customers who have successfully registered and opened a Verified Account on the Liquid platform via IDRT’s referral link by 7 February 2020 23:59 PM GMT+8 to win fifty (50) IDRT tokens each. A “Verified Account” is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address has been approved and the user has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please refer to here for information on account statuses).
4. The Organiser will contact the winners by 18 February 2020 and airdrop fifty (50) IDRT tokens to the winners’ Liquid accounts by 28 February 2020. The Organiser may revise this schedule in its sole discretion.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, New Customers who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any person is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) forfeit, withdraw or withhold any prize; or
(ii) where the prize has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim such prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of such prize from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any prizes under this Campaign.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a person from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
10. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing prizes due, and any subsequent changes to the prize value (if any).
11. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
14. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
15. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Each person who enters or participates in any aspect of the Campaign represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.