AnimalGo <> Liquid Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. The AnimalGO <> Liquid Go Live! Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 12 December 2019 00:00 AM GMT+8 to 24 December 2019 23:59 PM GMT+8 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to existing users of the Liquid platform who have a live, Verified Account on Liquid with the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions. A Verified Account is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address has been approved and he has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please refer to link for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. The mechanics of the Campaign are as set out below:
(i) Trading Campaign
(a) The top 3 eligible Participants with the highest consolidated GOM2 token trading volume at the end of the Campaign Period will win GOM2 tokens. The total value of the prize pool for the Trading Campaign is USD6,000.
(b) The three winners will be ranked from 1st to 3rd, from highest to lowest consolidated GOM2 token trading volume. The GOM2 token prize to be awarded to each winner is set out in the table below:
Rank Prize value (to be distributed in GOM2)
1st USD 3,000
2nd USD 2,000
3rd USD 1,000
(c) To be eligible to be winner under this Trading Campaign, a Participant must (i) achieve at minimum a consolidated GOM2 token trading volume of USD 300 in value during the Campaign Period; and (ii) possess at least USD 300 worth of GOM2 tokens at the end of the Campaign Period. Each Participant’s consolidated GOM2 token trading volume (and value thereof) will be calculated by the Organiser based on buy and sell GOM2 token transactions executed through their Liquid account during the Campaign Period.
(d) For avoidance of doubt, in the event that any winner is for any reason not eligible to receive their prize before or at the time of distribution for any reason, their prize will go to the winner of the next rank. The Organiser reserves the right, but is not obligated, to select another Participant as a winner in its discretion in the event any prize under this Trading Campaign remains unallocated for any reason whatsoever.
(ii) AnimalGo App Campaign
(a) Participants stand to win 500 GOM2 tokens by posting on the AnimalGo App.
(b) To stand a chance to win 500 GOM2 tokens, Participants must:
(i) download the AnimalGo mobile application from either the Google Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=animalgo.animalgo&hl=en_SG) or Apple App store (https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/animalgo-animalgo/id1466746516);
(ii) contribute unique content by sharing a post about pets on the AnimalGo App using their AnimalGo ID during the Campaign Period; and
(iii) provide their Liquid and AnimalGo user IDs here.
(iv) Posts will be vetted and subject to the Organiser’s and AnimalGo teams’ approval. 500 GOM2 tokens will be distributed to each Participant whose has a post approved by both teams.
4. The Organiser expects to announce or contact the winners by 1 January 2020, and to airdrop the prizes to the winners’ respective Liquid accounts by 15 January 2020. The Organizer may revise this schedule in its sole discretion. Winners must have a Verified Liquid account at the time of distribution in order to receive any prize.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign. The Organiser may disqualify or prohibit a person for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct on their Liquid accounts such as wash trading, will be disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If a prize winner is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) forfeit, withdraw or withhold any prize; or
(ii) if the prize has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim the prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the prize from the winner’s Liquid account in any currency.
In such an event, no person will be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any prizes.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign will be final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organiser and are final and binding.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent the Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
10. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation any error in computing trades and prizes, and any subsequent changes to the prize value (if any).
11. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions prevail.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability.
14. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
15. The Campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.