We have introduced improvements to our TradingView charting tools on Liquid, adding full support for saving and restoring charting templates.
Here's what new:
Save Chart Layouts
- Create multiple, complex Chart Layouts and save them directly in Liquid for later use.
- Saved Chart Layouts are automatically backed up whenever changes are made.
- Saved Chart Layouts are available when you log in to Liquid on other devices or browsers.
Save Indicator Templates
- Create multiple Indicator Templates that you can use on any charts on Liquid.
- Indicator Templates are available when you log in to Liquid on other devices or browsers.
For example, you can create an Indicator Template that has RSI and OBV turned on and another that uses MACD and SRSI. It's easy to switch between templates, regardless of the trading pair you are viewing.
- Charting Tools are now visible by default.
- Background color of Charting Tools is now the same as the chart background color.
Liquid users are invited to share feedback and suggestions on our Product Board.