1 The Win A TON of Grams Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 10 July 2019 11:00 AM UTC to 17 July 2019 11:00AM UTC (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign is held in conjunction with the Gram Token Sale (as defined below) and will be open to existing users of the Liquid platform who have a live, Verified Account on Liquid with the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions. A Verified Account is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address has been approved and he has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please refer to here for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in Japan, United States of America or other restricted countries that are not eligible to participate in the Gram Token Sale as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who are corporates or have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. The Campaign comprises of the “Win a TON of Grams Raffle Contest” and the “#DoItForTheGram Social Media Contest”. Mechanics of both contests are set out below:
i. Win a TON of Grams Raffle Contest
a. The prizes for the “Win a TON of Grams Raffle Contest” are as follows:
Grand Prize - USD100,000 worth of Gram tokens ~(*available for QASH holders only)~
Second Prize - USD90,000 worth of Gram tokens
Third Prize - USD80,000 worth of Gram tokens
Fourth Prize - USD70,000 worth of Gram tokens
Fifth Prize - USD60,000 worth of Gram tokens
Sixth Prize - USD50,000 worth of Gram tokens
Seventh Prize - USD40,000 worth of Gram tokens
Eighth Prize - USD30,000 worth of Gram tokens
Ninth Prize - USD20,000 worth of Gram tokens
Tenth Prize - USD5,000 worth of Gram tokens
b. To stand a chance to win prizes under the contest, Participants must:
II. participate in and purchase a minimum of USD100 worth of Gram tokens during the sale of Gram tokens on the Liquid platform between 10 July, 2019 11:00AM UTC and 17 July 2019 11:00AM UTC (the “Gram Token Sale”).
To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, Participants must hold at least 50 QASH tokens in their Liquid account from 17 July 2019 11:00AM UTC to 15 October 2019 11:00AM UTC, in addition to satisfying the other conditions in this sub-paragraph b.
c. A numbered raffle ticket will be given to a Participant for every USD100 worth of Gram tokens purchased during the Gram Token Sale.
d. After the Gram Token Sale is concluded, 1 raffle ticket will be randomly selected by the Organiser for each prize and the winning raffle ticket numbers will be announced during a livestream with Mike Kayamori (CEO of Liquid) that will be held before 31st January 2020.
e. The winning raffle ticket for the Grand Prize will only be selected from the raffle tickets issued during the first day of the Gram Token Sale. The winning raffle tickets for all other prizes will be selected from the raffle tickets issued throughout the entire Campaign Period.
f. Each Participant may only win a maximum of one (1) prize in the contest. If a winner has multiple winning raffle tickets, he is only entitled to claim the prize of the highest value amount.
g. The Organiser reserves the right, but is not obligated, to select reserve raffle ticket number(s) to replace any winner in its discretion in the event where such winner is subsequently disqualified or found to be ineligible for a prize for any reason whatsoever.
ii. #DoItForTheGram Social Media Contest
a. A total of USD5,000 worth of Gram tokens will be available as prizes under the “#DoItForTheGram Social Media Contest”.
b. To enter and stand a chance to win prizes under the contest, Participants must:
I. join the Gram Asia and Liquid Telegram channels at https://t.me/GramAsia and https://t.me/QUOINE before 17 July 2019 11:00AM UTC;
II. have a Twitter account with a minimum of 500 genuine, organically-acquired followers;
III. follow the @Liquid_Global Twitter account at https://twitter.com/liquid_global;
IV. retweet the two posts from the @Liquid_Global Twitter account specified by the Organiser for this contest and tag the Twitter accounts of 3 friends with the hashtag #doitforthegram. The Participant's retweets must be public; and
V. fill in and submit this form.
The Organiser shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether Participants have a minimum of 500 genuine, organically-acquired followers.
c. 250 winners will be selected from the qualifying entries to win a prize of USD20 worth of Gram tokens each. The Organiser will select and announce the winning entries by 31st October 2019 and contact the winners via email (or such other mode of communication as may be provided by the winner).
d. Each Participant may only win a maximum of one (1) prize in the contest. Participants cannot create or use spam or fictitious accounts on Twitter for the purpose of participating in any aspect of this contest, nor are they allowed to use multiple Twitter accounts in order to make multiple entries.
4. Subject to developments relating to the delivery schedule of Gram tokens under the Gram Token Sale, the distribution of all prizes under the Campaign to winners’ Liquid accounts is expected to occur by 29th February 2020. A confirmation email will be sent to all prize recipients once the prizes have been distributed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to defer payment of the prizes to such date as it may determine. All winners must maintain a live, Verified Account on Liquid with the Organiser at the time of distribution in order to receive any prize under the Campaign.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Organiser may disqualify or prohibit a person where it deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct on their Liquid accounts such as wash trading, shall be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any winner is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) forfeit, withdraw or withhold any prize; or
(ii) where the prize has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim the prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the prize from the winner’s Liquid account.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any prizes under the Campaign.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. All valuations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organiser and are final and binding.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent the Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
10. The Organiser shall not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing trades and prize due, and any subsequent changes to the prize value (if any).
11. Apart from campaigns held in conjunction with the Gram Token Sale, this Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without any liability. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Campaign and any prizes due will be cancelled and withdrawn immediately in the event of unforeseen circumstances relating to (i) cancellation or the Gram Token Sale; (ii) failure or significant delay of the TON mainnet launch; or (iii) failure of delivery of the Grams whether in whole or in part under the Gram Token Sale.
14. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
15. This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.