If you are having trouble verifying your Liquid account, we are now able to offer a service of video call verification.
This means one of our Customer Support team will video call you (usually over Skype, Google Hangouts or Zoom) and have your account verified whilst on the call, normally in about five minutes.
To initiate this, one of our Customer Support team will email you to set up the call if this option has been selected at verification stage.
Alternatively, you can reach out to us at [email protected] or through live chat support to initiate the process.
What do I need for the video call?
- Before the call, we'll ask which video conferencing platform you would prefer to use from; Zoom, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp or Google Hangouts. Plus your user details such as; email, full name and address.
- We'll also need to know the best time to reach you.
- On the call itself, we'll take a selfie with you, so you just need to make sure you have your government-issued ID and proof of address handy.
- Verification will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.
- Once verified you will be able to use all features on Liquid.com.
Have any questions? Contact our Customer Support team.