Liquid <> Pigzbe Buy & HodlCampaign
Terms and Conditions
- The Liquid <> Pigzbe Buy & Hodl Campaign (the “Campaign”) is conducted by QuoinePte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 28 June 2019 00:00 AM GMT+8 to 27 July 2019 23:59 PM GMT+8 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to existing users of the Liquid platform who have alive, Verified Account on Liquidwith the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions. A Verified Account is where the user’s proof of identity, selfie and proof of address has been approved and he has successfully passed the Organiser’s verification process (please refer to here for information on account statuses).
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. The mechanics of the Campaign are as set out below:
(i) Subject to these terms and conditions, Participants who:
(a) Buy a minimum of 5,000 WLO tokens on the Liquid platform before 12 July 2019 00:00 GMT+8; and
(b) Hold a minimum of 5,000 WLO tokens in their Liquid account until 27 July 2019 23:59 GMT+8, (each an “Eligible Participant”) shall automatically qualify for one (1) lucky draw entry to stand a chance to win WLO tokens under this Campaign.
(ii)(i) Every additional 5,000 WLO tokens purchased and held by an Eligible Participant under the same terms as specified in sub-paragraphs (i)(a) and (b) above shall entitle such Eligible Participant to one (1) additional lucky draw entry.
(iii) There will be twenty (20) lucky draw winners under this Campaign. The number of WLO tokens that each winner may win will vary depending on the total number of Eligible Participants at the end of the Campaign Period as set out in the table below:
For avoidance of doubt:
(a) An Eligible Participant with multiple entries is only eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Prize; and
(b) no Prizes will be awarded where the total number of Eligible Participants at the end of the Campaign Period is less than hundred (100).
4. Winners are selected by the Organiser in its discretion and will be contacted by 16 August 2019. The Organiser will airdrop the Prizes to their respective Liquid accounts by 31 August 2019.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Organiser may disqualify or prohibit a person where it deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants who engage in prohibited trading conduct on their Liquid accounts such as wash trading, shall be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any winner is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) forfeit, withdraw or withhold any Prize; or
(ii) where the Prize has been paid out and/or utilised, reclaim the Prize and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of the Prize from the winner’s Liquid account.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7.Employees of the Organiser or its related corporations may not participate in the Campaign and will be ineligible to receive any Prizes.
8. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
9. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent the Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
10. The Organiser shall not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing trades and Prize due, and any subsequent changes to the Prize value (if any).
11. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion.
14. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
15. This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. By entering the Campaign, the Participant represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.