Terms and Conditions
1. QUOINE Pte Ltd ( “Organiser”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Liquid Pro Campaign (the “Campaign”) or Campaign Rules at our sole discretion.
2. During the period from 7 May 2019 00:00 AM GMT+8 to 13 May 2019 23:59 PM GMT+8 (the “Campaign Period’), Liquid users who have a live, KYC-verified trading account on Liquid (“Participants”) automatically will be eligible to take part in the Campaign, subject to these terms and conditions. Residents of Japan and China are not allowed to participate in this Campaign
3. By participating in the Campaign, each Participant represents that he or she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of Organiser without limitation or qualification.
4. Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any Participant or to reject Participants deemed ineligible for the Campaign (be it under these terms and conditions or by having engaged in a conduct that Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
5. The Campaign mechanics are set out below:
● Download the Liquid Pro App from the App Store or Google Play Store before 14 May 00:00 AM GMT+8.
● Sign in to the Liquid Pro App.
● Fill in your Liquid email address in this form.
6. The bonus amount is 50 QASH credit to each successful Participant’s Liquid QASH wallet. This bonus is available only to the first 1000 Participants of this campaign.
7. Organiser will announce the bonus recipients of the Campaign by 21 May 2019. An email confirmation will be sent to all bonus recipients to complete the distribution of the applicable bonus amounts.
8. To receive the bonus amounts, Participants must possess a live, KYC-verified trading account with Liquid.
9. Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review will not be entertained.
10. Organiser does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations or force majeure, which include but are not limited to regulatory events, government directives, government interventions, and acts of God.
11. This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.