How to earn QASH?
For new Liquid users that have read our eBook, you are able to receive USD10e in QASH upon signing up and verifying your account.
What new users have to do:
- Click onto the unique referral link shared in the eBook
- Sign up for an account
- Verify their account
When does the campaign start?
This campaign began on December 21 and will last until January 31.
When will I receive my QASH?
Liquid will airdrop the QASH at the end of each month to the Liquid accounts that have met the criteria.
There is USD5000 allocated to this campaign. Therefore, the first 500 users that sign up through the eBook link and verify their accounts are eligible to receive the reward.
Terms and Conditions
- QUOINE Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Referral Program (the “Campaign”) Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. This Campaign is open to all Liquid users who are not residents of the following countries:* Japan, Indonesia (the “Participants”). *List of countries are subject to change.
- All Participants must have a live, KYC-verified trading account with Liquid to qualify.
- By entering the Campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and by all decisions of the judges and Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any Participant or reject Participants deemed ineligible for the Campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or by having engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- The Organiser will calculate pay the QASH at the end of the month.
- Organiser’s staff cannot participate in this Campaign.
- Participants accept that their name may be used in any of the Organiser’s various platforms, Internet-based or otherwise, for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The Organiser's decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal or review shall not be entertained.
- The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance which may prevent a Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include but are not limited to regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in participation in the Campaign, are deemed the property of the Organiser and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent from or providing any payment to the Participant.
- This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.