- You must have a live, KYC-verified trading account with Liquid to be eligible to receive QASH payment for your retweets.
- By joining the Tweet For QASH Campaign offered by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (“Quoine”), you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry. You further agree that all decisions of Quoine are final and conclusive.
- Quoine reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms and Conditions or by having engaged in conduct that Quoine considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- A prize of USD 50 equivalent in QASH (based on the QASH/USD exchange rate at 12:00 AM (Singapore time; GMT+8) on the last day of each month during the term of the campaign will be given to 5 winners chosen at random who have taken the following steps:
a. Follow the Quoine Twitter account (https://twitter.com/liquid_global)
b. Retweet at least 10 posts from the Quoine Twitter account during the month.
c. Submit your accounts on this form.
- This program is only applicable to Twitter users with more than 500 genuine, organically received followers, determined in Quoine’s sole discretion. Twitter accounts will be audited and spam accounts will not be accepted.
- Only one retweet per day will be counted toward the Tweet for QASH Campaign. In other words, each of your ten retweets must occur on at least ten distinct days.
- Quoine in its sole discretion may disqualify you or any particular retweet made by you from the Tweet for QASH Campaign if Quoine has requested that you delete or edit the content of any particular retweet and you fail to do so.
- Winners of the QASH rewards will be emailed at the end of every month during the term of the campaign.
- Rewards will be funded in QASH and credited to users’ Liquid accounts after the end of the month.
- Quoine’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Tweet for QASH campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- This term of the campaign will begin on December 21st, 2018 and continue until further notice.