Airdrop Standard Terms and Conditions
Quoine reserves the right to cancel or amend these Airdrop Rules and the specifications, terms and conditions of any Airdrop at its sole discretion.
By accepting Tokens in an Airdrop, you represent that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Airdrop Rules and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these Airdrop Rules without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of Quoine shall be final and conclusive.
Users from the following UN, FATF or MAS sanctioned countries are excluded from Airdrops without exception here :
Trinidad and Tobago
5. Users from Japan and the United States of America are also excluded from Airdrops due to regulatory and compliance reasons.
6. Quoine at its sole discretion will determine the eligibility criteria for each Airdrop, including the amount of Tokens to be distributed to Eligible Users that satisfy specified criteria. Different Eligible Users may receive different amounts of Tokens in any particular Airdrop depending on the criteria determined by Quoine for such Airdrop. Quoine will have no obligation to notify users of Liquid of the eligibility criteria for any Airdrop prior to the execution of such Airdrop
7. In addition to any other eligibility criteria set forth in these Airdrop Rules or otherwise determined by Quoine, to receive an Airdrop all participants must have an approved, KYC-verified, live Liquid account containing a positive balance of Tokens (a “Verified Account”).
8. Quoine reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any user that Quoine deems ineligible for an Airdrop (be it under these Airdrop Rules or by having engaged in a conduct that Quoine considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
9. Tokens will be credited to each Eligible User’s Verified Account on a date and time determined by Quoine. Upon completion of an Airdrop, Quoine will notify Eligible Users that Tokens were credited to each Eligible User’s Verified Account.
10. Airdrops are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted.
11. Quoine decisions in any matter in relation to Airdrop are final and conclusive. Quoine will not entertain any requests for appeal or review.
12. All Airdrops are governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.