Liquid Referral Program is NOT available until further notice.
How to earn QASH?
Liquid users will receive USD10e in QASH for every successful referral. A successful referral requires a new user to verify his/her Liquid account and place a minimum USD100e trade on their first trade. Both the referrer AND referee will receive USD10e in QASH tokens when this happens.
What Liquid users have to do:
- Sign up for a Liquid account, get verified.
- Go to your referral dashboard.
- Copy and paste your referral link that looks like this: https://www.liquid.com/?affiliate=XXXXXX.
- Share your unique referral link to friends, family and fellow community members.
What new users have to do:
- Click onto the unique referral link.
- Sign up for an account.
- Verify their account.
- Place a minimum of USD100e on the first trade using fresh funds that do not come from another Liquid account.
Who can enter?
Individuals that have verified Liquid accounts, will earn USD10e in QASH from their successful referrals.*
New Liquid users who verify their accounts and place a min of USD100e on their first trade will also receive USD10e in QASH.*
*QASH incentive is only applicable to the first 10,000 referrals.
When does the campaign start?
This campaign began on October 23, 2018.
When will I receive my QASH?
Liquid admins will calculate the total referral fees at the end of each month and airdrop this amount into each user’s account.
Referrals made before 25th will be paid out that month. Any referrals after the 25th will be paid out the month after.
How can I keep track of my referrals?
Liquid will send through an email report of the referrals you have made at the end of each month.
You can direct your referral code to any page on the www.liquid.com site by adding /?affiliate=XXXXXXX at the end of the URL.
For example: https://app.liquid.com/margin/?affiliate=XXXXXXX
Terms and Conditions
- QUOINE Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Referral Program (the “Campaign”) Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. This Campaign is open to all Liquid users who are not residents of the following countries:* Japan, Indonesia (the “Participants”). *List of countries are subject to change.
- All Participants must have a live, KYC-verified trading account with Liquid to qualify.
- By entering the Campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and by all decisions of the judges and Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any Participant or reject Participants deemed ineligible for the Campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or by having engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- A ‘Referrer’ herein is defined as a current Liquid user who refers another person.
- A ‘Referee’ herein is defined as a person who was referred by a current Liquid user.
- For every successful referral made by a Referrer, the Referrer will receive USD10e in QASH for every new signup via the referral link (the ‘Referral Fee’). The Referral Fee will be paid out in Liquid’s native token to the Participant’s Liquid account.
- For every successful referral made by a Referee, the Referee will receive USD10e in QASH for every new signup via the referral link (the ‘Referee Fee’). The Referral Fee will be paid out in Liquid’s native token to the Participant’s Liquid account.
- The Organiser will calculate the monthly Referral Fee value at the end of every month for each Participant and promptly airdrop the Referral Fee to the Participant’s account. Referrals made before 25th will be paid out that month. Any referrals after the 25th will be paid out the month after.
- Organiser’s staff cannot participate in this Campaign.
- Participants accept that their name may be used in any of the Organiser’s various platforms, Internet-based or otherwise, for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The Organiser's decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal or review shall not be entertained.
- The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance which may prevent a Participant from participating in the Campaign as a result of technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include but are not limited to regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in participation in the Campaign, are deemed the property of the Organiser and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent from or providing any payment to the Participant.
- This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.