The Liquid Referral program is our way of rewarding you for introducing your friends and network to the exchange.
You will receive a reward for each and every person you introduce to Liquid and trades with us. We also give each of your referees a bonus for signing up. This way everyone wins.
How it works
Referring someone to Liquid is super simple. All you have to do is head to the Liquid referral dashboard and copy your referral link. You can then distribute this link to your friends and wider network of traders and investors.
The link is a special tracking link that attributes back to you. This enables us to track every time someone signs up to Liquid after clicking your link. When this happens our referral program kicks in and assigns them as your referee and from there you start collecting referral rewards.
Every time you refer someone to Liquid, they will forever be your referee. Every time they pay trading fees on Liquid, you will receive 30% of their trading fees. You control your own destiny with the referral program on Liquid. The more people you refer, the more you can earn and there is absolutely no limit. If you build a large, successful network you could set yourself up a healthy passive income stream.
Of course, there needs to be a reason for your friends to sign up through your referral link too, so, every person that signs up through a Liquid referral link will receive a 10% discount on their trading fees for the first month, plus a chance to start referring and unlocking further incentives. They can’t get that anywhere else, so signing up via a referral link is attractive.
Here’s what you need to know about receiving referral rewards:
Referral payments will be credited to your Liquid account once every 24 hours.
Payments will be credited in the currency the fee is paid by your referee.
The referral dashboard gives an excellent overview of your referral history, including the amount earned and the number of referees you have.
Where to share your referral link?
On your business pages
In trading/investment groups
To your friends and family
Share these images on your channels:
As someone that is interested in building a referral network, you should be interested in educating others. It stands to reason that if your referees know more about crypto, trading and investing, they are more likely to fall down the rabbit hole and refer more. If you’ve referred someone that is heavily using Liquid, then you’ll be collecting 30% of their trading fees.
Here, we’ve put together a quick list of our educational resources. Feel free to use it to educate new or existing referees to spur them on and get more involved in the cryptocurrency world.
Our education centre is in maintenance – meanwhile, get started with this:
Liquid Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. The Liquid Referral Program (the “Campaign”) is conducted by Quoine Pte. Ltd. (the “Organiser”) during the period from 20th May 2020 00:00 AM GMT+7 to such time as to be determined and notified by the Organiser (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign will be open to all existing users of the Liquid platform who have a live Account on Liquid with the Organiser (each, a “Participant”), subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This Campaign is not open to users that are (i) residing, located, domiciled, incorporated or established in the United States of America, Japan or other restricted countries as may be notified by the Organiser from time to time; or (ii) users who have opened accounts on Liquid with an entity other than the Organiser.
3. Campaign mechanics are as follows:
(i) For every successful referral of a new customer (“Referee”) made by a Participant (“Referrer”) using their referral code assigned to their Liquid Account (which may be generated at https://app.liquid.com/settings/referral), the Referrer and Referee shall be entitled to receive certain benefits as described below.
(ii) The Referrer will receive 30% of the trading fees collected by the Organiser from a trade made by the Referee on any markets on Liquid ( “Referral Bonus”). The Referral Bonus will be paid in the quote currency of such trade unless the Referee pays the trading fee in QASH, in which case the Referral Bonus will be paid in QASH. The Organiser will calculate and pay out the Referral Bonus daily at 0:00 UTC.
(iii) The Referee will receive a 10% discount on his trading fees incurred for any trade made for 30 days from the date of registration of his Liquid Account (“Referral Discount”). This Referral Discount will be applied before any other applicable fee discounts (e.g. QASH discounts) and is not applicable to negative or zero-rated trading fees. The Referee will not be entitled to the Referral Discount after the 30-day period lapses.
(iv) For avoidance of doubt, “trading fees” refer to fees collected by the Organiser for services provided through the Trade module on Liquid such as Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Liquid Infinity and Liquid Perpetuals. The Referral Bonus and Referral Discount are not applicable to transactions made under any other module on Liquid (e.g. IEO Market, Lending, Quick Exchange).
(v) There is no limit to the number of Referral Bonuses that may be received by a Referrer under this Campaign.
4. Please be aware that the Organiser may amend the Campaign (in particular, the terms of the Referral Bonus and Referral Discount set out above) at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, notwithstanding that such amendment may be to the disadvantage to a participating Referrer or Referee.
5. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify or prohibit a Participant, Referrer, Referee or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Organiser deems or suspects that such person:
(ii) has damaged, tampered with, abused or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
(iii) has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Organiser.
For avoidance of doubt, Participants, Referrers or Referees who engage in prohibited trading conduct through their Liquid accounts (including without limitation wash trading whether conducted independently or in tandem with others) will be automatically disqualified from all aspects of the Campaign.
6. If any Participant, Referrer or Referee is discovered or deemed to be ineligible for the Campaign for any reason, or is prohibited or disqualified under Clause 5 above, the Organiser is entitled to at any time:
(i) to forfeit, withdraw or withhold any or all Referral Bonus(es) or Referral Discount(s);
(ii) where the Referral Bonus(es) or Referral Discount(s) has been paid out and/or utilised, to reclaim any or all of such Referral Bonus(es) or Referral Discount(s) and/or deduct the value of the utilised portion of such Referral Bonus(es) or Referral Discount(s) from the respective Liquid accounts in any currency.
In such an event, no person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
7. The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be determined by the Organiser and are final and binding.
8. The Organiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that may prevent a Participant, Referrer or Referee from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical restrictions, issues or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of whatsoever nature.
9. The Organiser will not assume any liability for any loss incurred or suffered by any person in connection with the Campaign, howsoever arising, including without limitation, any error in computing Referral Discount or Referral Bonus due, and any subsequent changes to the Referral Discount or Referral Bonus value (if any).
10. This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to any person.
13. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions will have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
14. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
15. By participating in the Campaign, the Referrer or Referee represents and acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification.