When you make a withdrawal of fiat or crypto on Liquid, your request will have show multiple statuses in the process.
When logged in, navigate to the withdrawal screen, under status, you will see one of the following:
- Pending: Your withdrawal request has been received and the withdrawal amount has not yet been deducted from your balance.
- Processing: Your withdrawal request has been approved and the amount deducted from your balance.
- Processed: Your withdrawal request has been processed and the balance has been sent to either your crypto withdrawal address or bank account.
- Cancelled: Your withdrawal request has been cancelled, for example if the confirmation link expired.
- Reverted: Your withdrawal was deducted from your balance during processing, but has now been returned to your account.
Have any questions on your withdrawal status? Please contact Customer Support.