A withdrawal request in fiat or crypto can be pending, processing, processed, cancelled, or reverted. Learn more about the different meanings of these statuses below:
- Pending - Withdrawal request is received successfully by system. Withdrawal amount is not deducted from user balance..
- Processing - Withdrawal request is approved for processing. Withdrawal amount has been deducted from user balance.
- Processed - Withdrawal request is processed fully and withdrawal amount has left our account. In case of fiat withdrawal requests, the fund has been authorized to leave our bank account and will take 1-7 working days to arrive to your bank account.
- Cancelled - Withdrawal request is cancelled by users. Withdrawal amount is not deducted from user balance. A withdrawal request will be canceled if the user did not confirm the withdrawal request at confirmation email address within 30 minutes.
- Reverted - Withdrawal amount was deducted from user balance during the processing, but then is returned back to user balance.