Follow these steps to withdraw your cryptocurrency funds from Liquid.
1. Firstly, hover over Funds and then click Withdrawals.
Alternatively, navigate to your Dashboard, hover over the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and click Withdraw
2. If using the first method, use the drop-down menu on the left to select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
3. The first time you proceed to withdraw an asset, you'll need to whitelist your withdrawal address (ie the address to which you will receive your funds). To whitelist an address, click Get Started and follow the instructions. You'll be asked to enter your withdrawal address and 2FA code. You'll then get an email with a Confirmation code. Paste that code back into the dashboard and click 'Confirm Address.'
See Images below:
4. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw (you can only withdraw from your Available Amount).
5. You may also be asked for a Memo ID/Payment ID/Destination Tag, depending on the token or coin you are withdrawing.
If required by your receiving wallet, make sure to include it in the withdrawal process.
6. Once you have checked all details are correct, enter your 2FA code from your Google Authenticator App and click Confirm to begin the withdrawal process.
Check your emails
We will send you a confirmation email. Please click the link in the email to confirm that it was you who made the withdrawal request.
Following this, we will send a series of emails informing you about the process of your withdrawal.
If you have any other withdrawal queries or if your withdrawal fails, please contact our Customer Support team.
XRP Withdrawals - Need to Know
Please see some really important information to remember for when you want to withdraw your XRP from Liquid
Liquid allows XRP withdrawals with or without a memo associated with the withdrawal address
If sending to an exchange, please be sure to check your tag and update the Memo field associated with the address
If you are sending XRP to a individual wallet, a memo field may not be necessary.