To deposit or withdraw fiat on Liquid, you are required to add details of the bank account you wish to deposit or withdraw from.
Follow these steps to add a bank account to Liquid.
We will use the Deposit process as an example.
- First, click Deposits in the top right hand corner of your screen. Alternatively, visit your Dashboard, navigate to the currency you want to deposit and click Deposit.
2. Select the currency you wish to deposit in your Liquid account from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Add A Bank Account on the next screen. If you have already added a bank account, you can add additional accounts; just click Manage Accounts.
4. Fill in your bank details:
- Bank Name: Use the correct, full bank name as indicated on your bank statement or by the SWIFT code.
- Bank Branch: Use "Head Office".
- SWIFT/Bank Code/IFSC: For Indian bank accounts, please use the SWIFT (instead of IFSC) as it is not a local transaction.
- Account Holder Name: The name of the individual or entity who owns the bank account.
- Account Number: Use full number of your bank account. Use the IBAN if your bank account is based in SEPA countries, Ukraine or United Arab Emirates.
- Bank Statement: Upload a bank-issued statement that is no older than 3 months and contains at least the bank name, account name, and account holder. Electronic/digital statements are accepted. PDF format is preferred.
- If your bank account is co-owned by another person, please tick the Joint Account checkbox to provide this person's ID document.
- Please note that US based bank accounts are not supported due to regulations in the States. Deposits made from USD banks will be returned and all fees borne by the user.
5. Click Add Bank Account to save your details.
If you need any further assistance please contact our Customer Support team.