Updated on 02 September 2021
Liquid supports a number of fiat currencies that can be deposited and withdrawn straight to and from your bank account.
The deposit process is simple, we will guide you through the steps.
Steps to deposit fiat:
1. Click Deposits at the top right of your dashboard.
2. Select the fiat currency you would like to deposit from the menu.
3. If this is your first time making a deposit, please add your bank account details.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
(1) Choose your bank account where the funds will be coming from.
(2) Select the protocol or transfer method that is suitable for you.
(3) Take note of the deposit reference when available, for example your Liquid user ID. You will need to include it in your bank transfer. Failure to do so will result in delays of receiving your deposit.
Required transfer/deposit reference must be added in the designated field of your bank payment form. It is usually labelled as notes, details, message to receiver, reference, or similar. Please contact your bank if you are unsure on how to input the deposit reference in the bank form.
Transferwise is NOT a supported payment vendor. When used to deposit, you will need to recall the funds through them.
Deposits made from a bank account that does not directly belong to you, the Liquid account owner, will be returned-to-sender. Any fees incurred will NOT be paid for by Liquid.
Deposits should be made in the currency that you require to fund your Liquid account. Each of our bank accounts is designed for one specific currency. Failure to send the correct currency might result in a conversion fee charged by both banks.
If a Fund Request is not approved for 10 days, it will be cancelled automatically by our system.
Need help depositing fiat? Contact our Customer Support team any time.