To understand your account status, please read the below.
This is important information that will affect what you can and can't do on Liquid.
What type of account do I have on Liquid?
There are six main account statuses on Liquid:
- New User: When you first sign up on Liquid, your status will be set to New User. You can have a look around, but you'll need to set up 2FA to be able to deposit and trade.
- Basic: Once you've set up 2FA, you'll have a Basic Account, which means you can deposit crypto, trade and lend.
- Pending Verification: You'll get this status after submitting your documents for verification. You still have a Basic Account for the time being.
- Verified: With a Verified Account, you're free to use the full range of products and features on Liquid.
- Declined: Your submitted documents didn't pass verification. You still have a Basic Account and can continue to trade, but you will be unable to withdraw funds for the time being. Reach out to our Customer Support team for help.
- Banned: Your account has been banned and you are no longer able to trade, deposit or withdraw.
What you really need to know about account tiers on Liquid:
What is a Basic Account?
Having a basic account on Liquid means:
- No KYC needed
- Crypto deposit and withdrawals only
- 2,000 USDe withdrawal limit per day
Only users from supported countries are eligible for a Basic Account.
What is a Verified Account?
the second account tier on Liquid, is a Verified account, which requires each user to have completed KYC.
Being verified allows users to deposit Fiat currency, plus the following:
- Crypto and Fiat Deposits and Withdrawals
- 30,000 USDe daily withdrawals
- Full Access to all features
Upgrade your account and unlock all of Liquid's products and services.
Not sure about your Account Status or need help with verification? Contact our Customer Support team.