- Maker: 0.05% if paid in QASH*; 0.10% if not paid in QASH*
- Taker: 0.05% if paid in QASH*; 0.10% if not paid in QASH*
Trading fees apply to all spot and margin trading pairs.
- The trading fees reflect a discount of 50% if fees are paid in QASH and the user has elected to pay trading fees in QASH by enabling the setting "Use QASH to pay fees" on their account page. Trading fees incurred in QASH by virtue of QASH being the base currency of any [CCY]QASH pair are not eligible for the QASH trading fees discount unless the "Use QASH to pay fees" setting has been enabled.
This discount is subject to change or withdrawal at Quoine's discretion.
Trading fee rebate
A variable rebate of trading fees (“Rebate”) is made available to users at the trading fee rebate rates indicated in the table set out below.
- The Rebate will accrue regardless of fees being paid in Legal Tender, Digital Assets or QASH.
- The Rebate will be credited to each user’s Liquid account in QASH.
- Rebate subject to change or withdrawal at Quoine's discretion.
Trading fee rebate rates according to user's total trading volume for current month (USDe):
Liquidation trading fees
- Additional liquidation trade fee: 0%
The additional liquidation trade fee is payable in addition to trading fees when positions are liquidated on behalf of a user.