US based bank accounts are not supported due to a number of regulations in the States. US-based bank account submissions will be declined. Deposits made from USD banks will be returned with fees deducted.
If you have not deposited fiat to your Liquid account before, the system will prompt you to "create" (register) your bank account first. This is for Liquid to verify the source of funds it will receive and therefore comply with KYC/AML regulations and authorities.
With Liquid Pro open, tap on Fund Your Account.
Select the fiat you want to deposit to your Liquid account from the drop-down menu right under deposit.
Make sure you choosing the correct fiat.
Select a bank account and enter the amount you plan to deposit. Tap Next to continue.
The following popup will provide a Deposit ID and our deposit bank account details. When you make the bank transaction using these details, remember to add the Deposit ID to payment instructions/details for verification. Failure to do so will result in delay of crediting your Liquid account.
- Double-check our deposit bank account details (displayed by system after a Fund Request is created) before making the transaction.
- Deposit IDs are unique. Please create a new Fund Request to get a new Deposit ID before each bank transaction to Liquid.
- Deposits made from a bank account that does not directly belong to you (the Liquid account owner) will be returned to sender. Any fee incurred will NOT be borne by Liquid.
- Deposits should be made in the currency that you wish to fund your Liquid account. Each of our bank accounts is designed for one specific currency. Failure to do so might result in the conversion fee charged by the banks.
- A Fund Request if not approved for 10 days will be cancelled automatically by system.
- UAB Mistertango does not support SWIFT transfers. SWIFT deposits made to this bank will be refunded automatically.
Once you have make the deposit, tap on I Sent The Bank Transfer.
If you require more time to make a deposit, tap on Close and send later. If the deposit is not make within 10 days, the funding request will be cancelled. An email will be send to notify you that the funding request has been cancelled.